Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's been a rough week

My father in law passed away August 3 and we just buried him yesterday.
It's been a very busy and emotional week for the whole family.
I am so ready to get back into my doll making to keep my mind off of other things that are going on around me. The fall season is approaching fast upon us and I have some cute doll ideas dancing in my head that need to be created.
I do have some items for sale on my facebook page from when I cleaned out my craft room. If you have a minute, please take a peek. There might be something you can use!
Have a great day~Liz

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lizzie,
    So sorry to hear about your father-in-law. That is always a hard decision to take someone off of a ventilator. I'm so glad you are back and hope you will start selling your awesome patterns again!
    Blessings to you!!
    ~Rene~

    ReplyDelete