Thursday, March 19, 2009

Peek into my bedroom

Good afternoon everyone!!
I was asked to post more pictures of my home so here is my bedroom.
I wanted it to be shabby and a relaxing place to retire for the night.
And..the hubby doesn't mind the pink!! Enjoy~Liz




Above my bed is a window that we removed the glass from and I did a crackle finish.
We then placed chicken wire behind it, nailed on some old rusty square head nails to hang items, and I stapled on a pip berry swag full of spring colors.
Sorry it looks so wrinkled...took it out of the dryer and threw it on the bed!




My kitty Bella loves to sit in the sun on my dresser.


We also own two big dogs and on the floor is one of their pillows.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of your bedroom. Want to come help me decorate mine? *laughing*

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure!!
    I will post pictures of my bathroom tomorrow. I have a crackle finish on my walls in there.~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bedroom. It looks very relaxing.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete